We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on this web site or by use of any of our services any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights.
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may repeatedly infringe or violate the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of any party.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the web site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. Your statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by email ([email protected]).